Privacy and Security
Privacy FAQ (page 3)
- Your Privacy is not for sale
- Changes to your Registration Information
- Online session information and use is only used to improve your experience
- Third parties offering other products or services will not be given your personal information without your permission
- Disclosure of your information to protect our rights or if required by law
- Your data may be transferred upon acquisition of Evolved Capital but only in accordance with this policy
- Email communications from us
- Your data is secure
- Our service ensures secure communications with encryption
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password
- We post updates on our website whenever there is a change to our Privacy and Security Policy
1. Your Privacy is not negotiable or for sale
We do not and will not sell, rent, distribute, or publish in any way your business information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. Our user agreement includes a strict non-disclosure agreement prohibiting us from doing so. Evolved Capital uses and/or discloses your information only as follows:
- to analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- to deliver to you any administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- as otherwise set forth in this Privacy and Security Policy.
2. Changes to your Registration Information
If your Registration Information changes during your subscription to Evolved Capital, you may update it any time via the Service.
3. Online session information and use is only used to improve your experience
When you visit Evolved Capital, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Site. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our Web design and functionality.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Evolved Capital may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. Evolved Capital may gather information about you through cookie technology. For example, Evolved Capital may assign a cookie to you, to limit the amount of times you see a particular Evolved Capital Offer or to help better determine which Evolved Capital Offers to serve to you. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to eliminate cookies, the full functionality of the Service may be impaired for you.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
4. Third parties offering other products or services will not be given your personal information without your permission
5. Disclosure of your information to protect our rights or if required by law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Evolved Capital reserves the right (and you authorize Evolved Capital) to share or disclose your personal information when Evolved Capital determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities; or
- When required by any applicable law, rule regulation, subpoena or other legal process.
6. Your data may be transferred upon acquisition of Evolved Capital but only in accordance with this Policy
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other transfer (a “Transfer”) involving Evolved Capital. Evolved Capital specifically reserves the right to transfer personal information to a third party in connection with a Transfer. Should such a Transfer occur, we will use our best efforts to require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy and Security Policy with respect to your personal information, as and to the extent required by applicable law and to require that you receive prior notice if your personal information could be used contrary to this Policy.
7. Email communications from us
We provide our clients with summaries and email alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Evolved Capital or third-party goods or services.
Evolved Capital subscribers have the ability to opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.
8. Your data is secure
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Evolved Capital accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
When you register for the Service, Evolved Capital requires a password from you for your privacy and security. Evolved Capital uses industry-standard 128 bit secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions between your browser and our servers, such as your Registration Information for Evolved Capital or Account Credentials.
Our servers are in a secure facility. Access requires multiple levels of authentication, including biometrics (hand print scan) procedures. Security personnel monitor the system 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted.
9. Our service ensures secure communications with encryption
From the time you are setup with a Login ID and Password, these communications between your computer and Evolved Capital are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL3) technology. SSL enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
10. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password
If you have a security related concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
11. We post updates on our website whenever there is a change to our Privacy and Security Policy
We update this Privacy & Security Policy periodically. The date last revised appears at the top of the Policy. Changes take effect immediately upon posting.